Fashion & lifestyle

Sunday 7 February 2016

My Staple Winter Jacket









First things first welcome to my blog! I've decided to write a small post about my latest purchase, which is this beautiful Cream / Camel Aviator Jacket from Topshop. Having seen this on one of Hello Octobers (Susie’s) videos I instantly went on a hunt to get one, however shortly to find out it was out of stock online and in my local store. Luckily I managed to get my hands on one and I’m very thankful I did I've been practically living in it since they day I got it. 



This is a great piece to have in the wardrobe as it goes with anything, and it can be dressed up or down. With it being fur lined it is perfect for this time of year, which is a plus! Like I said before I practically haven’t taken it off, it's just so soft and warm. I have styled it with jeans and flats as well as skirts, tights, roll necks and heeled ankle boots. It has stunning details and gives any outfit a fresh new look, as well as something a bit edgy and different at the same time. Unlike some I feel this jacket looks just as good done up as appose to open. The only thing I was unsure about when I first bought it was that its very over sized however having worn it a few times I started to get use to it, if you are looking into buying an Aviator Jacket I would definitely recommend you size down if you don’t like the oversized feel, on the other hand the great thing about having an oversized fit is that its perfect for layering, in these cold blustery months.

That’s the end of todays blog be sure to check out the featured pictures  I hope you all enjoyed, it was only something small to start off my blog, but I hope to bring bigger and better posts as I gain experience! 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig