Fashion & lifestyle

Thursday 12 October 2017

How to style a skort heading into A/W

So I'm just going to put it out there I don't think I have worn a skort since playing netball back at school, I've always thought of skorts as being some sort of stretchy PE-safe attire not some super sassy fashion-forward piece of clothing.
In the past, I have seen skorts to be more of a dressy item of clothing so I thought I would do a little post on how you can re-work your summer skorts into your winter wardrobe in a more casual/warmer form. 
Being on the verge of the transitional months I braved this shoot tight-less, but I certainly think an outfit like this would work just as well with some light denier tights, swap out your floaty top for a super chunky knit add a pair of chunky boots and you're good to go!
May I just add this chunky knit was only £20 and the tassels are a big hit for this season and will totally see you through until the end of winter. 












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are rocking this skort! I don't think I've worn one since school netball either BUT this one is incredible, may have to get myself one :-) - Holly x

    www.hollyderyncourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are your boots from? so flipping cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig