Fashion & lifestyle

Friday 6 October 2017

Stepping into Autumn with Cameo Rose

With Autumn in full swing, I thought now would be the perfect time to share with you this B E A U T I F U L piece of knitwear from Cameo Rose. When I saw it online I knew it would become one of my A/W wardrobe staples, its just stunning and I have already had so many lovely compliments on it out and about. 

I have seen a lot of statement pieces cropping up already this season, for example, fur coats and embellished knits but nothing quite as funky as this. When It comes to statement pieces of clothing I find them a lot easier to wear when they are in a more neutral colour, it kind of levels out the more statement side and makes me feel a lot more confident in them instead of having statement on top of statement. 

I also wanted to mention that this knit is priced at £27.99 which is extremely affordable for something of this style and quality, I know for sure I will be getting plenty of wear out of it as well as plastering it over on social media! 

 Now I believe in this instance the pictures are going to speak louder than words so do check out the very swishy gallery below. 

If you want to purchase the jumper it is available on the New Look site under the product code 554942408

This blog post was in collaboration with Cameo Rose but all opinions are my own




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig