Fashion & lifestyle

Thursday 16 November 2017

The Sassiest Bag On The Block | Missco Girl

If you've clicked on this post looking for a sassy bag, boy have you come to the right place! 


For those of you that have only recently discovered my blog I did a collaboration with Missco Girl quite a while ago now which I will link here, the post covers more information about the brand and another one of their styles. However, I just wanted to feature the brand again as I truly love their pieces and I have been totally obsessed with this bag recently. I feel the brand has amazing alternatives to high-end styles. Missco Girl offers styles that you wouldn't necessarily see on the high street too which is always a huge winner for me as I love to have unique and eye-catching items in my wardrobe.
It goes without saying this bag is definitely eye-catching, I feel this bag has a very designer feel but with an affordable price tag of £38! As stated on the website the two hearts give this bag a very flirty feel and could make a lovely Christmas present for a loved one! 
For a bag of this style, I feel as though pictures speak louder than words so do scroll down through the lookbook of images and make sure to check out Missco girl

Two other bags I have my eye on over on Missco Girl!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig