Fashion & lifestyle

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Dorothy Perkins style guide



So recently I have started to notice how I always drift towards the same shops when it comes to clothes shopping, I'm not sure why it's just a force of gravity pushing me towards what I already know and love. When I got an email from Dorothy Perkins I stopped to think about how I haven’t ever really shopped there, through no reason other than my typical shopping habits that have been the same for years.

I opted for some pieces that are slightly out of my comfort zone as I am forever trying to experiment at the moment especially whist the weather is nice and I can get away with parading around the streets in a bright red wrap dress! I also went for these super cute polka dot trousers, however, I do have to say if you are not very tall these will come up quite long as I am 5ft7 and they still touch the floor, however, they are super light weight and a perfect way to add a bit more colour into your wardrobe! 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig