Fashion & lifestyle

Monday 9 January 2017

My New Years Resolution, in collaboration with Quiz Clothing

New years resolutions are a strange concept really we all say we're going to stick to them, then about four months down the line it's more like new years resolutions? what are they .. yeahh you hear me sister  we've all been there.

But seriously, I have been thinking long an hard about one specific thing I want to focus this year that doesn't involve giving up chocolate or promising myself I will visit the gym two times a day...

I have come to the conclusion that the one fault in my day to day life is organisation whenever I look at something that has perhaps made my day less enjoyable e.g. rushing, forgetting something or being late, it is always tracked back to a lack of organisation.



by being organised I don't mean that my room has to look flawless or I have to make my bed everyday I mean the smaller things, like sorting out my clothes for the next day the night before and having my bag packed and ready to go. I feel this will enhance life and make my days run a lot smoother and boost positivity

Speaking of clothes I  would just like to mention this lovely outfit kindly gifted to me by Quiz Clothing when seleting these pieces I certainly had warmth in mind, this is now the second aviator jacket I own and I just can't get enough of it, whether its paired with flats or heels it's perfect for many occasions and not to mention this super on trend choker dress, which may I add is super cosy! And last but not least the shoes! I've seen so many blogger rocking the whole fury heel vibe and I just couldnt resit, with them having a block heel they are easy to walk in and are very comfortable.

Not only do I want to be more organised in day to day life I want to nail the whole blog schedule and set a day to post each week (which will be announced shortly) I also aim to post at least twice a day over on Instagram and create more engaging content for you all to enjoy.



 Shop my outfit below


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig