Fashion & lifestyle

Wednesday 31 May 2017

My top festival picks from Boohoo

I have to say out of all of the shoots I have done for my blog this one was certainly my favorite! Swishing around the fields in these stunning pieces acting as though I’m setting off for Coachella is defiantly on my to do- again list!

Now Summer has finally arrived I thought I would share my top Boohoo picks and create a go-to festival look for anyone in need of a bit of inspiration. I’m not going to ramble on too much as I think these pictures speak more than words, but I opted for something comfortable yet chic with hints of detail and color. I’ve kept to the festival style and added in many textures as well as some earthy vibes with the straw hat and rope detailed shoes. As well as a tie up belt. This look would be perfect for hitting the festival crowds and looking chic at the same time!

I have linked all of the products at the bottom of this post for easy shopping, Enjoy the lookbook!














SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Absolutely love this look & that bag is so cute!

    Priyanka
    www.petalsofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post babe. Loving the pictures too as always! Why are outfit pics so fun to take?! I love the shoes. Yes boohoo!

    www.lexilife.co.uk @lexilife95

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny! I'm glad you like them! And boohoo really are smashing the festival vibes!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig